Sunday, 11 November 2012
FAQ ABOUT GLUELESS LACE WIGS
5. Do you have the baby hair around the perimeter?
Yes, our lace wigs have natural and soft baby hair around the perimeter.
6. Can the lace wigs hair be parted anywhere?
Yes. Only full lace wigs are Freestyle and can be parted anywhere on the lace wig. This means that you can part your hair anywhere you want, and wear your hair high up in a pony tail.
7. Can I wear my hair up with the lace front wigs?
No. Lace Front wigs can be worn in a ponytail.
8. Can I straighten and curl my lace wigs hair?
Yes. Virgin hair can be styled just like your own hair. You can perm it, set it, blow dry it, hot curl it, etc.
9. When can my order been shipped?
Our custom lace wigs will reach you in 2 weeks. If you want to order our in stock lace wigs we can ship it immediately. You can receive it in 3 working days to arrive at your door.
For the SUPER RUSH orders can be shipped in 9 days.
10. What’s the difference between lace front wigs and full lace wigs?
A lace front wigs does not have lace around the back, and therefore can't be worn in a high ponytail or the back of the tracks will show. While the full lace wig has lace all around, and can be worn up in a high ponytail.
Also lace front wigs only have 3 inches of lace at the front, where as the full lace wig has full lace from the crown to the back of the (back of your head) lace wig.
11. I am African American and need hair that is more realistic looking and natural. What is best?
Yes, the natural look for African American hair we recommend is the Brazilian virgin hair.
12. What is Virgin hair?
Virgin hair is a superior human hair grade that is collected from one hair donor. The cuticle layer of the hair remains in tack, therefore the hair is silky soft with a subtle wave pattern. The hair is then hand-tied to a lace wig in the same direction as it is on a human head. The look of the lace wig is very natural, easy to manage and does not tangle!
13. How often should I wash my lace wig?
It's various for different people depending on various factors, like wearing frequency, hair spray, smoke, climate, care treatment, etc. Generally you can wash it every 10-12 wears or every 4-6 weeks.
14. How long can I expect the lace wig to last?
Generally, our lace wigs can last for 3-4 years. It can last much longer if you take good care of the hair.
15. How should I store my lace wig when I am not wearing it?
The best way to store your lace wig is to place the wig on a Styrofoam head with a hair net over it so that the style of the wig can be preserved. Lace wigs can also be kept in a hair net and in a plastic bag (which usually comes with the wig) when it isn’t being worn.
16. What should I use to comb or brush my lace wig?
We recommend using a nice soft brush to brush your lace wig. Always brush your lace wig gently down wards as if it was your own hair.